I was talking on the phone with Kitten and she tells me that I needed to post more frequently on our blog. This reprimand was coming from the girl who just NOW got a blog after months and months of telling her by Morgie and I that she needed to break down and do it. As we were talking on the phone Avery climbed from her little Tykes picnic table on top of a drafting table of my in laws that is in the corner of the basement. I told her I would take a picture of it and post it on the blog. So here is evidence of our little monkey. She makes me nervous, she has no fear. The life of being a 17month old, never a dull moment around here. She now has a passion for her baby wipes and finds joy in emptying out the container one wipe at a time. The wipes are now in lock up.
I also posted pics of Ave enjoying a refreshing beverage of ice cold whole milk.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
she's definitely a climber!
what do you mean- she has just formed an addiction to wipies? Because I do vividly remember in May when you guys were at my house, she liked to EAT wipes and suck on them.. I think the wipe thing has been a long time coming. :)
That does not look very safe. Aren't you a nurse?
Post a Comment