Brian's parents had a great garden this year. Luckily, we have benefited from all the wonderful veggies. Tonight I made homemade spaghetti sauce with fresh tomatoes and onions from the garden and we also had fresh carrots. We had tons of carrots, so I made baby food for Delaney! I felt pretty proud of myself. I put the carrot puree in ice cube trays and froze them, then took them out of the ice cube trays and put the individual cubes in Ziploc bags for later use.
Delaney turns 6 months on the 13th of this month and so far she has only had rice cereal and prunes, but tonight we tried carrots! She gagged, but we will try again because I have a freezer full of pureed carrots!

Sitting up in the high chair! She looks like such a big girl. Avery got kind of jealous that her sister was sitting in HER high chair.




2 comments:
I can't stop laughing at that picture of Avery... I love it. That is just so typical of Avery! :)
I am literally laughing out loud about that picture of Avery!! Hilarious... i can't wait to show bob!
Post a Comment