By the way, I know my mom is going to make a comment about how horrible she looks in these pics...but they were too cute to not post! She is one of the best looking grandmas around!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Texas Trip: Part V
One of our favorite things we did when we were in Texas was going to Sea World. It was a H-O-T day, 112 with the heat index. You can see the heat in the girls' cheeks. I was surprised with how well they did, I think I complained and moaned more than they did! Grandma bought the girls a huge stuffed Shamu and a baby Shamu after we watched the "Shamu Rocks Texas" spectacular. Avery carries that thing around ALL day long. She is currently sleeping with it. It takes up half her bed.
By the way, I know my mom is going to make a comment about how horrible she looks in these pics...but they were too cute to not post! She is one of the best looking grandmas around!
Refreshing!
By the way, I know my mom is going to make a comment about how horrible she looks in these pics...but they were too cute to not post! She is one of the best looking grandmas around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOVE the pics! Your mom has nothing to worry about!
The picture of Avery with the pink hat, pink sunglasses, and monkey leash on made me laugh outloud! She is so cute!!
fun... i cry everytime i see the shamu show!
I cried when I watched the Shamu show too, Katie! This post makes me want to go to Sea World soooo bad.
Post a Comment