Monday, February 19, 2007

Things that make me smile:)


Last night I was sitting on the bed feeding Avery and I was overcome with emotions..I can't believe how big she has gotten and she is no longer a "little baby"...The saying "to enjoy them now because they grow up so fast" is so true! Don't get me wrong, I love her just as much now as I did when she was born. I am just sad that she is growing up so darn fast.





NOTHING better than Sunday afternoon naps with Daddy! How precious is that!







I love this pic! Avery adores..I mean adores her daddy. I get all sad because when he leaves the room she gets all sad and tearful, but NOPE not a tear for mom! I guess she is getting enough of seeing me all day. She lights up when her daddy gets home and to see how much my husband lights up when he sees his girls is just as special!


Avery is learning how the binky works! It is cute to see her put her binky in her mouth, take it out, put it in..and some of the times its sideways or upside down. I don't see how she sucks on it upside down or sideways..but she does and she knows where her binky is at all times. At night we will check on her and she will be out cold with one hand glued on to the binky! I hope we won't have trouble getting rid of it in a few months! I don't want one of those little kids with their teeth growing around the bink! WON"T happen!





No comments: