Saturday, August 29, 2009
Texas Trip: Part VI
We spent most of our time in Kerrville in some type of water! We have some friends that have a house down in Hunt on the Guadalupe River and they were kind enough to let us spend a lot of our time out there. It was so relaxing.


Grandma took us to an inflatable playground called Up-N-Jacks! Avery had a blast. She has no fear. She was enjoying herself so much that towards the end of time there, I noticed she didn't have her socks or her leggings on. I asked her where her clothes were and she told me she took them off. Grandma took her to investigate where she had put them and come to find out she had wet her pants and decided just to take off the wet things and keep on going! I was so embarrassed. Luckily, the owner was really understanding. Avery, of course, decided to relieve herself in the middle of one of the inflatable toys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you NASTY for swimming in that dirty Guadalupe!! I'm surprised you didn't get eaten alive by water moccasins! EWWW! :)
CUTE CUTE pictures though! :)
Post a Comment