Monday, January 22, 2007

Manic Mondays!


Look at this sweet and adorable little girl! Its hard to believe this little peanut can be such a handful.
On a positive side she slept all through the night, not even a binky delima! Mommy and daddy got a good night sleep. I can handle almost anything on a good nights sleep. Avery woke up around 730 for the day. I had a lot of things I wanted to do today since we are leaving Wed to Dallas for Brians business meetings. I needed to get a few decent outfits to wear and wanted to go look around at a few places. I needed to do some laundry and chores around the house. Since we have moved in our internet has been nothing but horrible and slow, wee are paying a lot of money and the cable is crappy and the internet is unpredictable. So Brian wanted me to talk to the manager again about the internet since we do alot on the internet for his work and bill pay and such. To make a long story short I have been waiting for a service person to contact me back about coming to check out the internet...nothing so far. Then after I showered and got dressed I sat down to feed little general. She was almost done with the whole bottle when she PROJECTILE vomited all over the place...and I mean PROJECTILE! all over the comforter, all over herself, all over mommy. So Avery got a bath, the bed got changed, mommy got washed and redressed. I don't know if she had a reaction to the oatmeal with bananas and apples upset her stomach or if she had a air bubble, but it startled mommy and Ave!! A couple hours later I was on our bed paying bills and Avery was playing with all the bills and her binky when she started to cry, I picked her up and her binky was stuck sideways in her mouth!! I was thinking about how this would look walking into the er with a binky stuck in my child's mouth! I didn't know what I was going to do to get it out without cutting her gums. I basically took it out the same way she put it in. Luckily NO blood or damaged gums. But she has been a cranky pants all day! needless to say, we will try our outing again tomorrow! I am off to a complaining baby:) Oh the joy of motherhood:)

No comments: