Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Disgusting

This morning I decided to make Ave and I some homemade oatmeal. As usual I checked the date on the Quaker Oats box and it hadn't expired so I thought I was good to go. As Ave and I were ab out finished with our bowl I noticed a little black bug in the bowl. I thought it was just a random bug but upon closer inspection there was more than one. I immediately started to gag thinking about eating bugs. I went and looked in the Oatmeal box and to my horror was full of oats and little black bugs. I lost my breakfast in the kitchen sick at that moment! It will be a LONG time before I eat oatmeal again!! Hopefully it is just a little protein for Avery and her hair will grow:)

4 comments:

Bertie said...

ewwww!!! I'm so sorry that happened! Yes- maybe Avery's hair will grow now! LOL!

Morgan said...

yuck. I gagged just thinking about it!

Katie said...

awe, that is just plain gross! sorry pumba!

JLMartin said...

way to be optimistic! i caught brandon eating a dead cricket this summer right off the ground...i almost puked.