Brian*Lauren*Avery*Delaney
awww- Avery looks so cute in her little hat!!! I can NOT believe how much snow there is!
Wow- those snow pictures are gorgeous!! how fun! I miss the snow for my kids- not so much me - but for my kids!! :) Enjoy it for us a little!
It looks COLD there!! Thanks sooo much for the tip, I will check it out. I am desperate for some unbreakable ornaments for the bottom of the tree!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
awww- Avery looks so cute in her little hat!!! I can NOT believe how much snow there is!
Wow- those snow pictures are gorgeous!! how fun! I miss the snow for my kids- not so much me - but for my kids!! :) Enjoy it for us a little!
It looks COLD there!! Thanks sooo much for the tip, I will check it out. I am desperate for some unbreakable ornaments for the bottom of the tree!
Post a Comment