Thursday, March 13, 2008
INTRODUCING....
We welcomed our second daughter into the world this afternoon! It was a great delivery, went very fast. She is absolutely beautiful and perfect!! She is very calm and really has only cried when the nurses check her temperature. Avery is absolutely in love with her little sister and wants her all to herself. She was even swatting my hand away from the baby and telling me NO! She wants to love, kiss and squeeze her to pieces...at this point Delaney doesn't seem to mind. Here are a few pictures of our adorable new daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
She is so adorable!!! Looks a lot like Avery too... CUTE!
She looks EXACTLY like Avery!! She is a cutie. I wish I could be there to meet her. I especially like the picture of you without your shirt on... ;)
Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you and that everything went well with the delivery. Enjoy her. The picture of her laying in the bed with just her diaper on reminds me of a picture I have of Kyle. It's amazing how fast time flies.
Congrats! I've been checking your blog hoping to see the news! I'm so glad everything went well.... congrats again!
AW, she looks absolutely perfect and beautiful. I'm so happy for your family!
Congratulations!!!
Congrats Lauren!! She is beautiful! I love the picture of her crying while getting her hair washed. Cute little face!! Good luck with the two of them! (also, love that name you chose!)
Congratulations!
Post a Comment