I just LOVE this little girl! I live to see her smile. If you notice in the pictures, she has cute dimples! When she smiles, it makes everything (sleepless nights, growth spurts with constant feedings, wanting to be held ALL day by JUST mommy) worth it!!
Brian's mom calls Delaney, Laney-Bug. I don't really know why that, but it has stuck. Avery now calls Laney, Bug, Baby Bug, or Laney Bug. It is the cutest thing top hear. First thing in the morning she comes into our room looking for Bug singing, bug, bug, bug...but its a drawn out, bbbuuugggg. I will try to get it on video to post, but poor Delaney, from now on she will be called bug!!
6 comments:
cute little dimples! love that smile!! adorable little bug you got...
She is so adorable! I love the nickname Laney Bug. Too Cute!
I love Laney bug too! She is adorable!!!
Where did she get the dimples?! I love them!
so cute! She's got a great smile!
Holy cow I didn't know you have two! And you have a little Avery just like you always wanted. That is just too cool.
Post a Comment